Terms & Conditions
The term 'CoursePeer' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is MaRS Centre, Heritage Building, 101 College Street, Suite 320, Toronto, Ontario M5G 1L7. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada.
Disclaimer and Copyright Notice
- The information provided on this website is for reference only. While we endeavor to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, no express or implied warranty is given by CoursePeer as to the accuracy of the information. CoursePeer will NOT be liable for any errors in, omissions from, or misstatements or misrepresentations (whether express or implied) concerning any such information, and will not have or accept any liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever for any loss, destruction or damage (including without limitation consequential loss, destruction or damage) however arising from or in respect of any use or misuse of or reliance on the information delivered on this website or inability to use it.
- This website may contain materials contributed by other parties over whom, and in respect of which, CoursePeer may have no influence. Users may link from this website to external websites provided by others. CoursePeer states that it has not approved or endorsed the materials contributed by others on this website or any external websites linked to this website. Provision of, or assistance in providing, materials contributed by third parties on this website or links to external websites gives rise to no statement, representation or warranty, express or implied, that we agree or do not disagree with the contents of any such materials or external websites and we will not have or accept any liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever for any loss, destruction or damage (including without limitation consequential loss, destruction or damage) however arising from or in respect of any use or misuse of or reliance on the contents of any such materials or external websites delivered on or via this website or inability to use any of them.
- CoursePeer is not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any information on this website. We reserve the right to omit, suspend or edit all information compiled by CoursePeer on this website at any time in its absolute discretion without giving any reason or prior notice. Users are responsible for making their own assessment of all information contained on this website and are advised to verify such information by making reference, for example, to original publications and obtaining independent advice before acting upon it.
- By visiting this website, you agree to accept unconditionally the terms of this Disclaimer and as they may be revised and/or amended from time to time by CoursePeer without prior notice to you. Please check this page regularly for any revisions and/or amendments which may be made.